 Space / 7551
Re: Medium freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:45:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
ok,
plz DO point me in the direction of some urls
of the things that have inspired you

1) bob's stuff

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=bhayes

Freighters 1-3 but Freighter 1 and 3 especially.

2) mark's 'antenna clusters' ?

Look at most of his larger ships - you'll find a cluster of dishes and
antenna's on them:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/bricriu/bricriu07.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/gazelle/freighter09.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/ipsfreighter/ipsfreighter04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/mithrandir/mith09.jpg

And pretty much all of the 'Spine' of the Neverwhere. This is one of my all
time favorite ships, actually.

thx much
-paul

HTH