 Space / 7400
Re: Medium freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

I believe the term I'm looking for is "ho-leee smokes".  :-,

I just love all the little details here -- the yelow and black striping on
deck edges, the exposed tubing under the deck, the little control panels all
over, the hydroponics with a game table, the panoramic windows, etc. etc.
etc.  Wow!

Cheers,
- jsproat