 Space / 7396
Re: Medium freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
After a bit of a delay I now have my medium freighter, the Taranis, completed.

Very nice! I am amazed at how many compartments and stuff you've managed to
fit inside. Lots of tasty details. I really like the hydroponics garden and
the way the big windows attach in the front and all of the exterior details
and the color scheme and the big engines and...

Great work!

- Paul