 Space / 7411
Re: Medium freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 00:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

I believe the term I'm looking for is "ho-leee smokes".  :-,

I just love all the little details here -- the yelow and black striping on
deck edges, the exposed tubing under the deck, the little control panels all
over, the hydroponics with a game table, the panoramic windows, etc. etc.
etc.  Wow!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Thanks, Jeremy!

Since this is a deep space capable ship, it was apparent that "Cabin fever"
would set in. The Hyroponics and the game table were set up to make it feel
more "homey", as well as provide additional nourishment for the crew. :)

Joel