 Space / 7638
Re: Aaaaahhhhhhhh! (Or: Chris is into space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GA0szH.3Gs@lugnet.com, Aaron West wrote:

Hey, had to happen.  After all, in LEGO timelines, Space was around before
Castle.
Nifty design, sports model?  Should run rings around the ol' Spiffcraft.

I sincerely doubt that. I see no spamcake reactor of any kind.

West, you're on fleebnork duty. Permanently.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

That's okay, I never wanted to do any of this anyway.  I...  Well you see...
I always wanted...  Wanted to be... a... a...

LUMBERJACK!!!!!

Aaron
:o)