 Space / 7630
Re: Aaaaahhhhhhhh! (Or: Chris is into space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:38:46 GMT

in article GA0szH.3Gs@lugnet.com, Aaron West wrote:

Hey, had to happen.  After all, in LEGO timelines, Space was around before
Castle.
Nifty design, sports model?  Should run rings around the ol' Spiffcraft.

I sincerely doubt that. I see no spamcake reactor of any kind.

West, you're on fleebnork duty. Permanently.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego