 Space / 7670
Re: Aaaaahhhhhhhh! (Or: Chris is into space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:22:49 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Aaaah! Oh my - gawd - heavens - <sputtering> - can't - think -

<deep breath>

Oh my god. <catching breath> I can't believe this!

My boyfriend, (who you might know from around - Chris Maddison), well,
<still trying to catch my breath>... see, he's an all castle-guy, like me.
Or at least, I should say, he *should* be.

I don't know what to think anymore, though. I don't know if I even *know*
this guy anymore! My lord! He's built - he - he actually - ugh!
I can't put it into words, so I might as well just show you a picture...:

Yep, you said it, Chris actually built a space craft!! Aaaah! It doesn't
have a name or anything (thank heavens) but it's nonetheless space, all out
there, and in tan, too!

OK, OK, down with the hysteria. Truthfully, Chris only got into lego because
of SW, so I guess it was just a matter of time. I actually like that little
craft - it's cute. And Chris isn't as shallow and one-sided as me! ;-)

Well, tell him what you think, either here or by email (
Xcalabur@rocketmail.com )!

-Shiri "Castle World Dutchess, what am I doing over in .space, huh?" Dori

Hey, Space happens to the best of us.... (Frank who a couple years ago
had been holding out on Space - until he got a big bunch of LEGO with a
Blacktron I Invader... and who now probably has an upper quartile
Blacktron I parts collection [only two sets so far though]).

Frank