 Space / 373
Re: News on the 2000 space line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:26:32 GMT

<SNIP>
Tobias!  Look what you have started here!  :-)

I didn´t mean it! AARGH!!! No!
Put that piece of insectoid-crap down! Don´t... Make... Me... Build... It
;-)

"LEGOLAND Space System" is, quite simply, every single space set. • "LEGOLAND"
is just part of the name.  Just as it is part of the name for "LEGOLAND • Town
System."  It's like a surname...they're all in the same "family."  :-)

Hey, it was just an idea!

What I'd like to know is where the Todd got all these facts.

Yeah, me too.

Is his last name
Kristiansen?  I'm going to call you TKK from now on, Todd!  I also • appreciate
all the ©®™ symbols you painstakingly use...I'm sure it pleases our fellow
readers down at TLG....but for a fan-only site it seems unnecessary, eh?

Hmm, well, if you have a website then you have to use it there or else a big
white van with antennaes on it´s roof will start following you around ;-)
I guess here at Lugnet it´s not that necessary.

--Tobias

Dave

xxxxxxxxxxxx