 Space / 337
Re: News on the 2000 space line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:36:01 GMT

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...

No no no, we have had a disscussion about this and Star Wars is *not* • Space.
SW is "Sci-Fi" like aquazone. How can something without airtubes and real
helmets be Space? That little luke fig would die if he opened his cockpit • in
space.

Yeah, but why would TLG necessarily use this reasoning[1]? For all we know
the TLG person answering your mail might think that SW counts as Space, or
even the whole company might think it too!

And as almost all of us have heard, TLG aren't allowed to release any true
Space sets while they're producing SW sets, as part of a long-binding
contract with Lucasfilm..... actually, where _did_ that rumour start?!? Is
there any evidence to support it at all?

Paul
[My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/ Update soon!]

[1] After all, the folk at TLG are not raving brick-obsessed AFOLS ;-)   or
should that be :-(