 Space / 352
Re: News on the 2000 space line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:12:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
Parallax wrote in message ...

Dave (jot and

HA!!!! You tried to stop yourself, but gave it away!!!!
"Parallax"?..... "Jot and Jab"?....  Never in the room at THE SAME
TIME?......

Hee!

Todd actually asked me about this before (not about my triple identity, but as
to why the last few ASCII characters in my postings get chopped.  I still don't
know why this happens.

I'll clear up my identities for posterity (but don't expect to see this posting
in the "spotlight" section anytime soon:

1)  My name is Dave
2)  My ebay name is "jotandjab", named after Jot and Jab, some cartoon
characters I invented last year.
3)  My organization is Parallax, which is a techno/metal musical project I've
been working on for ten years now.  Check out the homepage here:
http://www.umop.com

Since this is accidentally being posted in the space newsgroup, I'd like to
mention that #1968 (un-named), the 1985 Canadian-only release, was actually a
Samsonite set, according to the box.  So there!

Dave

(extra characters to get chopped off...?...?..?..?