 Space / 33627
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 03:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
   Hello .spacers,

you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the Container Shuttle Craft CSC.

SNIP

   <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Daniel-1234/Space/containershuttle/000.jpg

SNIP

   Happy building,

Daniel

PS: Who will be the first to announce a space combat capable rubber dinghy? Don’t be suspicious, I won’t pull another moc out of my hat ;-)

Wow, that is awesome!! totally ‘loaded’ with spacey goodness & greeblies. Even the legs & “toes” are detailed (i like it ALL, but especially noticed that the visual texture extends to the construction stripes on the “toes”! Great job!

Jeff