 Space / 33591
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
   Hello .spacers,

you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the Container Shuttle Craft CSC. Its a civilian spacecraft primarly used by big mining companys in the outer rims. Its main purpose is to collect containers loaded with construction machinery from big orbiting interstellar ships and bring them onto the nearby planets surface. The CSC is designed to operate in space and in atmosphere. Obviously it doesn’t use the physical characteristics of atmospheres for its advantage, but this is compensated through powerful thrusters. This makes the CSC very versatile in use. According to ONREN, the leading mining company, this ship is entirely peaceful.

(snip)

Here’s a link to it on BSV:

http://asphodel.org/bsv/?path=Daniel-1234/Space/containershuttle

Good god man I don’t want to get all james lipton on you but you rock. This thing is stunning. It’s got the form and function and the coolness and the heeey. I love the kull and flowerpot and horns on the front.

Instant Classic. You have got to make more stuff.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace