 Space / 33655
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC - Gray Crewrobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 08:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christian Holden wrote:
   The gray robot on the crew looks mighty familiar. Its name is Keko, and it originally appeared in the LEGO comic Jim Spaceborn og den ukende galakse (Jim Spaceborn and the Unknown Galaxy for those who don’t speak Danish). It was publishied by LEGO publishing in Denmark in the “glory days” of Classic
...snip

Thank you Christian, for this addition. I liked this little bot so much when I first saw him in your “Galactic Requiem”, that I just had to build my own copy. I thought he would be the perfect buddy for my machinist, so I added him to the crew. It is so heart-warming to see the machinist with his oilcan oiling the joints of his good old friend. He’s just a real brick!

Mocpages link: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4033.

Thank’s everbody for your great interest in my moc. I will try to answer more replies here today.

Happy building,

Daniel