 Space / 33667
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 12:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:

here’s the link to my Mocpages picture gallery. There are quite some pictures in there already.

Oh wow! Now I see why everyone was raving. That pneumatic and motorisation is exactly the sort of thing I’ve been wanting to do, especially for landing gear. You’ve done it excellently here! Your interiors are cool too.

Paul, I’m such a great admirer of your LEGO work. Look at the pictures and please give me differentiated feedback as you always do!

Well, I don’t know what to say. Taking functionality, playability and use of Technic into account I’d have to say that your ship is better than any of mine. My two largest ships have lighting but that’s all. If I had to pick I’d say that I felt a little disappointed that there was no access tube between rear and front compartments, but then there’s a lot of internals in that area.

Now that you’ve done an “ugly” ship so well, I hope you consider making a sleek “sexy” ship in the future - but it’s really up to your own tastes :-)

Cheers,