 Space / 33664
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 09:51:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:

Thank you, Tim. Taking those pictures was great fun. I am happy with the results but I know the pictures still could be way better. Perhaps I will try to cut out the ship one of those pictures to place in front of another background. We’ll see.

I don’t know if I have any right to criticize the photography of such a great MOC, but here goes. • snip http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/pete/pete3.JPG
snip

Very good photographic work, indeed!

For sure you have the right to criticize. I really appriciate replies like yours, thank you.

My original intend was to take the pictures outdoors and therefore I was kinda hoping for a cloudy sky to have the type of lighting you describe. That was on Sunday, and well , what shall I say? It was just pouring. So I had to take the pictures inside. I have a wooden ceiling in my workroom, so I had to point the spots directly on the model. As already promised, I’m planning to take some more pictures of the CSC. I will try to do better. Either I will take the pictures outdoors, or I will pin white sheets of paper to the ceiling.

Daniel

The subject again: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/798