 Space / 33660
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 09:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Daniel, this thig is amazing. This kind of design esthetic is what interested me in lego space construction to begin with.

snip

Hello Keith,

thank you. I greatly appreciate the compliment of the genius builder of the Ghoul!
Thanks for your review in my mocpages gallery, too. These reviews are somewhat permanent in the fleeting space of the WWW.

Keep on building big and great stuff like your Ghoul!

Daniel