 Space / 33657
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 08:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Wow, me too! As in: everything everyone else has said. This fully justifies the money I spent on the drool-proof keyboard skin...

I like how you’ve thought out the functionality throughout, and then made things actually function. Keep blowing us away!

Peace and drool,

Professor Whateverly

Thank you, Professor. It is so often that you announce new and surprisingly cool stuff here. I think I will be quite some time till I will be able to come up with something comparable.

Daniel