 Space / 33663
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 09:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
   Hello .spacers,

you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is,...
snip

I want to say thank’s to

Jeff Szklennik, and I like the stripes, too.
Brian McLean, and heads up!
Avery Christy, and thanks for your detailed reply!
Chris Giddens, and don’t burn your bricks, you’ll regret!
Gil Shaw, and are you still sitting there?

and to everybody else:

Thanks for your comments, replies and interest. I take it as my wage for all the time and effort that went into that ship.

Daniel

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/798