 Space / 33731
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 06:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer wrote:
   That’s a great ship. I love the functional yet exquisitely detailed design. All of the features of the craft seem extremely natural, they go very well together. Your engineering is impressive as well. Are those landing struts pneumatically operated?

Hi Jordan,

thanks a lot for your commments. Yes, the landing gear is operated pneumatically. My brickshelf folder wasn’t public yet when I put up my announcement of the CSC here on lugnet. Therefore I unfortunately didn’t think of placing a link to my brickshelf folder in this post.

O.K., here we go again:

Commented pictures are available on Mocpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/798

You can find a rundown of features here:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=33596

Happy building,

Daniel

PS: You seem to live in the same city as I do