 Space / 33605
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Main MOCpages page is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 16:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
   Hello .spacers,

you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, ...

The brickshelf gallery is not public yet. I will announce here when it’s moderated.

snip

As promised: Now the gallery is public!

and I immediately put everything up on mocpages:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4033

Check it out, the pictures are commented. Enjoy and

Happy building,

Daniel

PS: How about that space combat capable rubber dinghy?
Anybody out there who would get into that? I think this could be fun!