 Space / 33618
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 22:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
Hello .spacers,

you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the
Container Shuttle Craft CSC.

[snip]

Daniel,  This is fantastic!  I agree with everything everyone has said.

The scale - the right size to get the job done.
The look - form follows function.
The details - everywhere!

This ship, along with the "Cosmic Dancer" http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=33363,
are very inspiring.  I will be borrowing (copying/stealing) many ideas.

Excellent work!

Bob Hayes