 Space / 33665
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   In the words of the immortal, yet often indecipherable, Eric Sophie: “Bing paddly ding ding dow!!!!!!!!”

This is an excellent space MOC all around—from concept to construction. The details are truly remarkable and I’m particularly impressed at how well the form follows function on this MOC. The various elements of this utilitarian design seem to combine seamlessly and nothing looks forced or out of place. I also dig the way this MOC doesn’t compromise on scale. Most large minifig scale MOCs (including several of mine) seem to sacrifice realism in scale...

snip

Hello Dan,

thanks for your reply. One of the first mocs I stumbled across when I search for LEGO spacecrafts in the WWW for the first time was your dragonstar. I never forget how impressed I was. I wanted to try my hands on something like that, too. Now it seems so unreal to me that some already mention my CSC and your Dragonstar in the same post!

Your work inspired me greatly. Keep up the good work!

Daniel

Dragonstar at mocpages http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/678