 Space / 33666
Re: Techwest Moc: Rocket Pony Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 12:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Well it was my turn to get my feet wet in the old Techwest pool:

The Rocket Pony Express

(click pic)

Jamie

This is where I wanted to go originally with the horse design for Manko but wasn’t able to get it right - I’m all over this one. I totally dig how you used the greebling on the neck to get that assymetrical feel to it - a concept that is perfect for the rusted out, patchwork world of techwest.

I actually laffed out loud when I saw the orient adventurer’s ‘aussie’ hat turned to make a texas frumper. Awesome.

Cheers, -G