 Space / 33679
Re: Techwest Moc: Rocket Pony Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Well it was my turn to get my feet wet in the old Techwest pool:

The Rocket Pony Express

(click pic)

Jamie

That is so the kind of vehicle my hover dirt bike wants to be when it grows up. Excellent build there Jamie. I quite like the inclusion of the ‘inside out’ levers and the saddle plus saddle bags is totally ‘Pony Express’. Love those engines too! I can see the almost monochrome grayness as a slightly more colourful surface covered with dust from that ol’ dusty trail, so I’m not going to say that it should be more colourful. Heck, it could even be psychedelic under that dust...

Peace and ponies,

Professor Whateverly