 Space / 33680
Re: Yeee-haw!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   My entry in the Civilian Space MOC contest:

Thanks to Chris for asking about gun racks, which provided the primary inspiration - after that, I figured that the driver would be gone fishin, which naturally means the inclusion of knives and dynamite... oh, and space beer :-)

SPACE,

LOL! Say, does that thing have a hemi? It’s a moving monument to the monster truck concept of excess, for sure. So, how do those engine pods work? It seems to me that the rear pair would be choking on the output of the front pair. Or is that some sort of turbo-charger arrangement? Or, (Danger, pun approaching) do they run on nuclear fishin’?

Way to take an idea and run with it, Paul.

Peace and fat tires,

Professor Whateverly