 Space / 33677
Re: Yeee-haw!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:

   One minor thing though: What does our space cowboy need the fishing rod for when he’s got the dynamite?

To explain to the conservation officers how he got the fish, of course!

I like. A LOT. Especially how the wheels fit on instead of the pod thingies...

But I’m not seeing any actual gun RACKS... just gun holders. A gun RACK has to go in the back window.