 Space / 33608
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 16:45:34 GMT

In the words of the immortal, yet often indecipherable, Eric Sophie: “Bing paddly ding ding dow!!!!!!!!”

This is an excellent space MOC all around—from concept to construction. The details are truly remarkable and I’m particularly impressed at how well the form follows function on this MOC. The various elements of this utilitarian design seem to combine seamlessly and nothing looks forced or out of place. I also dig the way this MOC doesn’t compromise on scale. Most large minifig scale MOCs (including several of mine) seem to sacrifice realism in scale, either due to limitations in parts and/or the awkward dimensions of Lego minifigs). This MOC seems slightly scaled up and the result is a more realistic and functional looking machine—big and roomy, not cramped and condensed. I’ll probably be pouring over these pictures for the next week. Great job, Daniel!

--Dan

P.S. I forgot to add: “Bedelly pow ding dang biggity bomb bad!”