 Space / 33609
Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 17:12:36 GMT

Yep, its official, let the ape shit fly!

We are all going monkey over this, and it’s easy to see why.

This ship is the perfect marriage, since Dan Jassim’s Dragonstar, of greeble and form/functionality.

A recent ship, won’t say, posted on Brickshelf simply abused the greeble principle. But, this ship has lots of greeble and near as I can tell, each greeble has a purpose, a reason, to exist.

This ship very much so looks like a model made by the Hollywood model makers for a space movie.

This ship looks functional in every way, like an actual come to life ship from the drawing boards of a real space company. Again, those beautiful greebles. Each one clearly shows its purpose instead of just sitting on the hull like some sort of cancerous growth. I can almost sit here and point to each one and say, well that one must be a power conduit, and that one must be a gas intake, and so on and so on.

Well done, man, well done.