 Space / 33628
33627  |  33629
Subject:
Thai Food Restaurant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 04:46:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Allright.. here I go.  This fun little ship was actually my wifes idea for a
MOC. I was thinking something fifth element and she told me to do the flying
thai restaurant. There should be more junk hanging from the canopy, but I don't
have any drumsticks or veggies or any frying pans or other things like that.
So, without further ado...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai1.jpg

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai5.jpg

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai3.jpg

THere are a couple more pics post mod here

Build on All.
   Nathan