 Space / 33632
Re: Thai Food Restaurant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 05:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
Allright.. here I go.  This fun little ship was actually my wifes idea for a
MOC. I was thinking something fifth element and she told me to do the flying
thai restaurant. There should be more junk hanging from the canopy, but I don't
have any drumsticks or veggies or any frying pans or other things like that.
So, without further ado...

THere are a couple more pics post mod here

Hey, nifty.  Really cool idea.  I like the engine-work on the bottom.  The
things hanging from the ceiling look a bit sparse, so you'll need to invest in
some cookware or something.  Otherwise, cool.

-Chris