 Space / 33634
Re: Thai Food Restaurant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 05:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
Allright.. here I go.  This fun little ship was actually my wifes idea for a
MOC. I was thinking something fifth element and she told me to do the flying
thai restaurant. There should be more junk hanging from the canopy, but I don't
have any drumsticks or veggies or any frying pans or other things like that.
So, without further ado...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai1.jpg

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai5.jpg

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/Fifth/thai3.jpg

THere are a couple more pics post mod here

Build on All.
   Nathan

Nice Going.  I love the 5th Element and you've captured the spirit of the
design (of the thai restaurant) nicely...

"very good luck fall on you..."

Ben Medinets

...now what about the McDonald's train...? ;)