 Space / 16937
Re: Defining the term "Capital Ship"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:21:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
<snip>
A Galaxy Grade cruiser would be at least 1,000 mini-kilometers in length
(30,000 studs) and would only orbit stars.  I seriously doubt anyone would ever
make one of these.
<snip>

Oh, ok, so like a city ship of some sort.  Essentially a space city that has
the capability to move anywhere it wants within the vicinity of a star, but
cannot produce the energy necessary to make a hyperjump or something like that.

~Trev
Da ALC guy
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/index.html