 Space / 17040
Re: Defining the term "Capital Ship"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:

So if I ever bulit a very large ship it would probably be a
colonization ship, that would be designed to spend dozens or hundreds
of years at near-light speeds, traveling to a nearby star system while
people on board grow old and have families on board.  And I wouldn't
call it a "capital ship," even if it was 200 studs long.

Be sure to browse castle so you can make cows, pigs and sheep for your
colonization ship, you just know things will go wrong, and the people will
forget they're on a spaceship.

And watch out for muties!

George