 Space / 16938
Re: My take on the Pod design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <H1q7C7.9np@lugnet.com>,
"Pat Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

The Evil Pod Prototype, EP-1

Heh. Cool.

I think my favorite part is how you flip Evil Dude's visor behind his
head when his helmet is off.

I dig the folding vents and stuff.

He shall henceforth be known as 'Evil Dude'.  I like the way that fireman
breather looks with the inverted visor, sorta Darth vaderish.  I just
couldn't resist the hook-hand.  I'm in the middle of creating a Moonbase
module for him and designing some evil henchmen for him to boss around.

PJ