 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1126
Re: Revisions to RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 06:22:32 GMT

John,

Seems like support for the scout is pretty complete except for the target
command line option when compiling a program.  I have written some programs
that compile clean using nqc, but generate syntax errors for Scout specific
commands when compiled from rcxcc.  Has you fixed this recently? I'm using V3.2.

Other than that, I have had no problems.  Fantastic job!!!