 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1125
Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 14:43:07 GMT

I have been using John Hansen's revised RCXCC for about a month now and I
have to say I have been very pleased with it.  I have been especially
pleased at how amazingly responsive John has been in responding to my
requests and bug reports.  I just finished a large NQC project last weekend
and having a good, solid development environment made it much easier.  John
is right, his version is not flawless, though the flaws get fewer with every
revision.  The original Mark Overmars version was excellent but by no means
flawless either.

Gus Jansson