 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1128
Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:08:37 GMT

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GCtr1y.Fvr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Martin Eriksson writes:
Have you tried NQCEdit?
Test it and im sure you be happy about it.
You can find it on  http://eriksson.just.nu  or
http://hem.passagen.se/mickee/nqcedit

It's small (about 500kb) with many options and supports RCX, RCX2,
CyberMaster and the Scout.
Color options and textsize options.

I've tried nqcedit and it wasn't bad.  Cut/Copy/Paste options are not
functional.  Replace is not functional.  Closing all the document windows
causes the Edit menu to disappear (which I dislike).  It leaves *.log • files
in the directory.

I don't know witch of the betas you tried but the only thing you mention
above
is that Edit menu dissapears, witch there is different opinion about.  The
*.log files
is required by our betatestes

/Martin