 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1118
Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:02:50 GMT

Have you tried NQCEdit?
Test it and im sure you be happy about it.
You can find it on  http://eriksson.just.nu  or
http://hem.passagen.se/mickee/nqcedit

It's small (about 500kb) with many options and supports RCX, RCX2,
CyberMaster and the Scout.
Color options and textsize options.

Best regard
Martin Eriksson

"Richard" <richard@foonet.co.uk.nospam> wrote in message
I picked up my RIS 1.5 at the weekend and have build my first robot using
the construcapedia.  I decided to start simple so have built the bot with
tank tracks and 2 touch sensors triggered by the bumpers at the front.

So I'm now ready to start programming it.

My question is which of the 2 environments available RCXCC or Visual NQC • is
best?  I guess they both have their merits and down sides, but I'd rather
start with 1 and stick to it.

Thanks in advance.

Richard.