 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1109
Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 13:53:31 GMT

I started out using RCXcc and love it.  Recently (last two weeks) I've been
using Visual NQC and it too is good.  In fact you can say it is RCXcc on
"steroids".  And while I LOVE RCXcc I must say that go with Visual NQC.  The
only reason for this is becuase RCXcc is *NOT* being
updated/modified/developed any more.  IMOP Visual NQC will continue to
support mindstorm developments (like the new miondstorm coming out).  So go
with what we know will be up-to-date.
AHui