 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1121
Re: RCXcc by John H or RCXcc by Mark O. Was (Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Ahui Herrera writes:
Can anyone tell me what's new in the RCXcc Version by John as oppose to the
old RCXcc?  Also in downloading the zip file from John's site and I suppose
to replace my old RCXcc files with these?

You should be able to simply extract the files in the zip on my website into
your RcxCC directory, replacing RcxCC.exe, the contents of the Default
subdirectory, and creating a Help subdirectory containing Mark's old help file.

Then run "RcxCC /RESET" to properly setup the registry for the revised version.

See my other posts in this newsgroup for more information regarding the
enhancements I've made to RcxCC.  There are more on their way.

Thanks,

John Hansen