 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1117
1116  |  1118
Subject:
RCXcc by John H or RCXcc by Mark O. Was (Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 02:12:43 GMT

Can anyone tell me what's new in the RCXcc Version by John as oppose to the
old RCXcc?  Also in downloading the zip file from John's site and I suppose
to replace my old RCXcc files with these?

Thanks!
Ahui Herrera