 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1120
Re: RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Stef Mientki writes:
I haven't tried Visual NQC, neither have I tried the new version of RCXcc of John Hansen.
I'm still using the old Mark Overmars RCXcc and I'm quiet happy with it.
The reason for not trying al those new ones is the long term expectations.
Neither of those new ones have plans to publish their sources.

That's simply not true.  I fully intend to release the source code to my
revised version of RcxCC.  When did I indicate otherwise?  As you are
probably aware, Mark didn't release his source code until he decided to no
longer develop the software.  In my case I've only just started making
revisions and I want to wait just a little while for my revisions to settle
a bit before I put the source code up on my website.

My revised RcxCC is well worth trying out.  See the following posts for
information about the enhancements I've made to RcxCC.  Yes, it is not
perfect.  But I think you'll find it is pretty good.

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=1073

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=1078

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=1081

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=1086