 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1108
1107  |  1109
Subject:
RCXCC or Visual NQC 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 08:10:28 GMT

I picked up my RIS 1.5 at the weekend and have build my first robot using
the construcapedia.  I decided to start simple so have built the bot with
tank tracks and 2 touch sensors triggered by the bumpers at the front.

So I'm now ready to start programming it.

My question is which of the 2 environments available RCXCC or Visual NQC is
best?  I guess they both have their merits and down sides, but I'd rather
start with 1 and stick to it.

Thanks in advance.

Richard.