 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1090
Re: Revisions to RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:17:06 GMT

I feel pretty stupid asking this question, but I can't seem to solve the
problem myself.  When I try to compile a program using John's RcxCC tool I
keep getting the message:

Unable to execute NQC.  Check your installation.

I'm running Windows 98.  To install John's changes I copied the files into
the directory structure created during installation of Mark's RcxCC V3.2.  I
then copied in NQC V2.3.  I then started RcxCC with the /Reset option.

The strange thing is that everything except compilation works.  Stranger yet
is that I was able to compile successfully a couple of times.  I thought I
had the problem licked!  But then the message came back and I haven't been
able to fix it.

Please help, I'm drowning!!!