 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1074
Re: Revisions to RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
Find my revised version at:

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.zip

It'll be up there sometime tonight.

The best laid plans of mice and men...  My computer died while I was
uploading to AOL so the ZIP that is there right now is corrupted.

I'll try to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.

John Hansen