 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1071
RE: Revisions to RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:12:52 GMT

Ah :) That would be great !

It's very usefull for "debuging"

Thxs, :)

mc.

Dave Baum wrote:
<marco@soporcel.pt> wrote:
I only wished NQC 2.2x still listed the "Variable name =
number" head list,
in the window the shows the source code produced by NQC
(can't remember the name of that window, sorry).
But that's one question I have to ask to Dave Baum.

Yeah, that went away as soon as I started using the RCX 2.0
locals for
variable allocation  - the symbolic information just didn't
survive the
rework.  And I completely forgot to put it back in.

I'm working on enhancing the listing a bit.  I'll put the variable
name/location information back in.

Dave