 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1092
Re: Revisions to RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:14:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:

Download the latest revision to rcxcc at:

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.zip

Thanks,

John Hansen

Hi John,

I just downloaded the 'latest' version, RcxCC.exe is timestamped 4/16/01 5:23pm.

It looks like this version, like the one immediatly before it, requires that
nqc.exe is in the same directory as rcxcc.exe.  With previous versions of
rcxcc, I kept nqc.exe in a different directory but it was still in the path.
I was getting the error:"Unable to execute NQC. Check your installation."
This was not a problem with earlier versions of your RcxCC.  When I copied
nqc.exe to the rcxcc directory the problem went away.  Perhaps nqc.exe is
executed in a different way now then before and thus I get this error when
not in the path.

Gus

Gus