 Robotics / 7357
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Shaun Sullivan writes:
<snip>
And a desert skiff done in brown would be great,
as well.

Lessee, can I clip some more time off of my nightly sleep ration?
Shaun

The desert skiff wouldn't be too hard, assuming the pirate ship hull molds are
still around. Some mods would be needed, but not a lot...

Paul Sinasohn, who would buy them all.