 Star Wars / 3831
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:32:30 GMT

<snip>

One other place to put them is in the MF set.  Much like the repair
vehicle that comes with the X-Wing or that thing on wheels that comes
with the Naboo Fighter (what is that anyway?  Does it have a name?), the
MF could have some Storm Troopers that attack at Docking Bay 94 (if I
have to remind you where that is, maybe you need to read a different
newsgroup :-) ).

This is my current best hope but that is also why I don't think Leia will be
included in the MF set.  I personally don't think that we will ever see Leia or
Obi-Wan in the same set unless they do an "Escape From the Death Star" set.
The scene just before Obi-Wan goes ghost is the only time the two of them are
even remotely close to each other.  Then again this might be where the MF set
will be set and not in Docking Bay 94.  This would allow for just as many Storm
Troopers.

Of course it will be pretty hard to create an army of Storm Troopers if the
only place you can get them are in the MF set.  Please let there be a MiniFig
pack!

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when Replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/