 Robotics / 7341
Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (The WordMeister) writes:
This was on http://www.theouterrim.com/

US NEWS - NEW LEGO Toys!!
BY: Greg Edwards

Here's a great list of upcoming Lego products thanks to Knight!

Technic X-Wing
Technic Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
Battle Droid Minstorms kit
Destroyer Droid Minstorms kit
AT-AT Mindstorms kit
Pit Droid Mindstorms kit
Slave I (with Fett removable helmet and Han in carbonite!)
B-Wing Fighter
A-Wing Fighter
Tatooine Skiff
AAT
MTT
Two Kaadus with Qui-Gon Jinn
Millenium Falcon (with Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca and Obi-Wan)
These toys are 100% confirmed, and I hope to have some pictures soon.

Thanks for the post although I have a hard time believing some of this.  I just
can't see 4 Mindstorms sets (Just for Star Wars no less).  Just seems like
overkill to me and doubt that there would be that many.  As far as the rest it
seems plausable although I have no Idea what the Kaadus would look like and I
would rather see a Model Team X-Wing then a Technic X-Wing.

I would also like to see some Playsets for the Star Wars Theme just to see what
TLG could come up with other than ships.  Something like a Carbonite Freezing
Chamber or the Emperors Throne Room on the Death Star or Echo Base.

Eric K.

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/